Monday, January 26, 2009

Funny Yuck Story


I work in a fancy office building where you get perks like free fruit, coffee, juice, etc... Most days are typical, go in, work, lunch, work, boring. Then there are very rare days that makes the other monotonous days worth bearing. I received this e-mail one day:

Jennifer,

It has been brought to our attention that someone on the 12th floor has been putting a banana peel in the men’s handicap toilet before doing their “business”, making things difficult for the cleaning staff. This started on Monday and has continued in the mornings since.

This is a weird one I know, but is there anything you might be able to send to your employees regarding this matter?

Thank you.

To this day, it is still the most entertaining this that has ever happened at work. After the e-mail the perpetrator stopped giving his yuck a boat with a banana peel. I thought I would share this very true, hilarious story with my friends. Perhaps the dude was just a big fan of that Gwen Stefani song... gross.

Moral of the story - don't give people free fruit. They will abuse their privileges.


1 comment:

  1. there's someone in my office that attempts to recycle used napkins and banana peels all the time. i quickly became known as the recycling nazi in the office, so i had to give up the search for the culprit. damn you banana criminals!

    ReplyDelete